Design of product range:
- Describing features of products and services (online and offline payments with a variety of tools, transfers between cards and e-wallets, sending money from cards and banking accounts to e-wallets and m-wallets and back, different kinds of loyalty programs, gift cards and certificates, mobile gifts, etc.)
- Evaluation of the technical complexity of products and services implementation
- Legal aspects evaluation of the sale of goods and services
- Evaluation of products and services in terms of complexity of integration with service providers, banks, payment gateways, e-money distribution agents, etc.
- Evaluation of products and services in terms of partnership relations (partners within multibrand loyalty programs, online and offline merchants, mobile gifts providers, etc.)
- The impact of the products and services on the project’s business results, including income, customer base, customer loyalty, brand awareness, social aspects, and innovation.
- Sales and servicing channels of the products, including mobile apps, web interfaces, USSD and SMS, ATM and self-service terminals